TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
You're Moonlight, I'm Werewolf
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 3:58:19 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

They stepped through the rift and a deafening silence engulfed the couple. Above the reds and golds of the sky obscure the time - was it morning or an incoming night?
[break][break]
The Golden Hour.
[break][break]
Somehow the unknown felt appropriate.
[break][break]
Truly alone with Zev, finally, for the first time in what felt like years, Nenet rips off her mask at a sudden fit of claustrophobia; its oppressive presence looms large in her consciousness. They're close to the apartment, just a few blocks away, currently tucked away from the public in the shadows.
[break][break]
Nenet opens her mouth to speak, her gaze dropping to look at the mask still clutched in her hands to Zev's face. What was there to say?
[break][break]
She was so tired. She was hungry. She wanted... What did she want?
[break][break]
"I want a shower," is what finally comes out of her mouth.

NOTES

- .[break]
- Mission: Post Prismatic Penitentiary.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 0:26:47 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

In contrast, Zev did not want. He was back in Mossdeep City, and he was far away. His sandaled feet touched the asphalt of a shadowed alleyway, and he was floating through the vast expanse of space. Clouds of gas and dust curled around his obsidian limbs. The crimson light of red giants drew his starlight gaze. [break][break]

He heard Nenet, but her voice was so faint, as if she were lightyears away. Turning his head in the direction of the sound, he raised a hand to sift through the billions of planets—specks of fragile dust drifting between his fingers. [break][break]

After what felt like an eternity, he found it. Hoenn. His consciousness whipped forward through space and time. Suddenly, he recognized the side street and the sunset. The green uniforms that clothed them. The mask in her hands. [break][break]

Zev's eyes transformed back first, the empty void in his sockets solidifying into white sclera and blue irises. The starlight faded as his pupils reformed. Then the cells of his head reverted, revealing his familiar face. The metamorphosis continued in a cascade of skin and hair down the rest of his body until he appeared human again, inside and out. [break][break]

"Did you say something?" he asked, distracted, the change leaving him strangely bereft.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 0:39:50 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet's eyes narrow fleetingly at Zev. "Are you alright," she hazards slowly, the hairs on the back of her neck prickling for no reason that she can immediately discern.
[break][break]
"I need to shower," she finally repeats with a shake of her head. If he wasn't alright he would be soon enough.
[break][break]
They both would be, they just needed some time. Her hand extending to his and she tips her chin towards the mouth of the alley. "Let's go home, I'm tired."

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 21:07:44 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Finally, Zev looked into Nenet's face. Her expression bore a mix of emotions he'd seen before, but at that moment, did not know how to name. But her words registered, and he responded with a simple nod of his head. [break][break]

Their apartment was empty and dark. Disconcertingly, the front door was unlocked. Zev realized that the Megalopolans had forced their way inside to kidnap him while he'd been asleep; that was the only explanation for his successful capture. Thankfully, the lock itself was not broken. [break][break]

The mechanism's click was deafening in the silence. [break][break]

Wordlessly, Zev shrugged out of the green uniform and shoved it into the trash can. When the other prisoners had discovered their belongings on the ship, he hadn't bothered collecting his pajamas. The only item of import he'd taken back with him was his tungsten wedding band. [break][break]

He stared at it now, black against the pale skin of his left hand. It meant something important, he knew, but as he lingered in that dissonance of what he could be and what he was, all human significance felt so far away.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 0:24:54 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Trudging to their apartment, Nenet's brow furrows as the door is unlocked and they let themselves in. She winces subtly at the turn of the lock, an audible reminder of their recent shared hell, before she pushes herself to move into the bathroom to turn on the water.
[break][break]
She freezes there as the sound of the water slaps against the tiles, memories unbidden of their forced showers in the prison coming to a head. She's soon out of the room as she waits for the water to heat up.
[break][break]
While opening her closet, she watches Zev wordlessly as he stares at his ring. "Zev," she calls softly to gain his attention.
[break][break]
"Come on."
[break][break]
She tips her chin towards the bathroom where steam as has begun to wisp out of the open door.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 1:14:35 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As more minutes passed, more of the real, mundane world came back to Zev. He felt the unearthly weight of the universe release its grip on him, tendril by tendril. When Nenet called for him, he turned toward her right away, drawn by the sound of her voice. [break][break]

Her demeanor reminded him of a caged animal. Perhaps that shouldn't have surprised him, considering the ordeal they'd just experienced. The sound of spraying water hitting tiles immediately brought him back to the communal shower of that alien prison. [break][break]

But as with all traumas of his life, his mind seized it, wrangled it into submission, and locked it away in a dark corner. It would rot there, alongside the memories of bullies, of boot camp, and of hazing. [break][break]

"Go ahead. I'll shower after," Zev said to Nenet, remembering to blink. He moved to walk past her, intending to check that their belongings had not been stolen in their absence.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 2:42:54 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

If Nenet had hackles the would have surely raised at Zev's dismissal. Golden eyes sweep pointedly over the man as he blinks languidly, the motion an afterthought, much like his humanity.
[break][break]
"I want to together," is her reply.
[break][break]
As she speaks she moves to stand beside Zev; her fingertips caress his hip in an effort to garner his attention fully. Something was distracting him - what she wasn't certain - but she wanted to be distracted together by god.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 2:57:25 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Normally, Nenet's presence was a comfort to Zev, solace during stressful days and sleepless nights. But at that moment, with his consciousness reorienting itself to the microcosm and his brain still working overtime to compartmentalize his trauma, she was more aggravation than balm. [break][break]

"Not now," he snapped, bristling like an animal at her touch. Exasperation and fatigue colored his tone. "Arceus. What do you want from me, woman?" [break][break]

Another man might have heard his own words and realized at once he'd overstepped. Another man would have felt guilt or regret, then tried to make up for his rudeness. But Zev did not know how to feel those things.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 3:13:42 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Offence colours Nenet's expression immediately; loathing and anger came next. Her grip tightens on his hip, a quick tense of her fingers, and she bites out loudly in response, "I want you to be human, Zev."
[break][break]
Her words punctuate the air, only to fall away away into the soft drone of the running shower.
[break][break]
Nenet frowns subtly, golden eyes searching Zev's features once more. Taking a deep breath, she whispers softly, "I need you right now. With me."
[break][break]
"I need us together."

[break][break]
They had been so far apart for what felt like so long; biting, scratching, wounding one another when the could, all for her public facade. Zev may have weathered their imprisonment with little to show for it, but Nenet's wounds were fresh and their bond was bloodied.
[break][break]
She was only human.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 3:30:30 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Nenet's grip only tightened and she shot back at Zev in defiance, his eyes narrowed and his muscles rippled with added tension. But he did not raise a hand nor make any moves against her. Instead, blue eyes studied her expression, watching her lips press into a frown. [break][break]

Her next words came out as a whisper. He realized, then, that she was pleading. [break][break]

Nenet never begged. Almost never. [break][break]

Slowly, Zev released the tension from his body. Years of studying human behavior allowed him this recognition: that she was lonely, frightened, vulnerable. That this time, she sought solace from him, despite the fact he was the last person who was fit to give it. [break][break]

It pleased him to know that despite their fractious exchanges on that Megalopolan ship, she still wanted him. And who was he to deny her, when he liked having her at his side most of all? [break][break]

Taking Nenet's hands in his, Zev gave them a reassuring squeeze. "I'm sorry." A fake apology, but perhaps she would not notice this time. Not while he leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I'm here. Let's shower."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 3:53:01 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Her gaze never leaving his, a palpable relief colours Nenet's expression as Zev's demeanour changes; his lips pressed to her cheek and his hands held hers, she squeezes his in turn and moves to rest her head into the crook of his shoulder. Her lips press against his skin, not so much a kiss, so much as the nearness of her and a light pressure.
[break][break]
Pressing her eyes closed, she gives a little nod at his words.
[break][break]
"Thank you," she murmurs into his skin.
[break][break]
Thank you for understanding. Thank you for pretending.
[break][break]
Her hands squeeze his again, grounding herself, remembering the feel of him, before she pulls away; releasing one of his hands, her other remains in his as she pulls him into the steamed-up bathroom.
[break][break]
There, she finally releases him and pulls off her clothes.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 4:56:20 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven